Lacrecia Smith - Head Coach
Liane Cornelius - Assistant Coach
Ryan Woodworth - Assistant Coach
Bryan Invitational Top Finishers:
Courtney M.: 4th place 100m, 4th place 200m
Amari W.: 4th place 100m
Jack H.: 4th place 200m
Zach D.: 4th place 800m, 2nd place High Jump
Boys 4x100m Relay Team A-3rd place
Boys 4x400m Relay Team A-3rd place
GAC Invitational Top Finishers:
Hunter H.: 1st place 7th grade girls 100m
Courtney M.: 3rd place 8th grade girls 100m, 2nd place 200m, 1st place High Jump
Girls 4x100m Relay Team A: 3rd place
Girls 4x400m Relay Team A: 3rd place
Amari Wansley-1st place 100m, 200m
Boys Team: earned 2nd place trophy
Jiquan S.: 4th place 100m
Jack H.: 3rd place 200m
Tobi O.: 2nd place 400m
Zach D.: 3rd place 800m, 1st place High Jump
Cole W.: 4th place 800m
Brayden N.: 4th place 110m Hurdles
Boys 4x100m Relay Team A: 1st place
Boys 4x100m Relay Team B:4th place
Boys 4x400m Relay Team A:1st place
Boys 4x400m Relay Team B:3rd place
Wesleyan Invitational Meet (3/6/17)
Congrats to the following athletes who will receive medals:
Eligibility and Requirements
- 7th and 8th graders only
- Students must be academically eligible and have a completed current physical on file in the office no later than January 25, 2017.
- Physicals must be on official Buford City Schools form. Youth league physicals are not accepted.
- There is a mandatory $100 players' fee.
- A requirement for consideration for the track team is punctual and consistent attendance at conditioning and tryouts.
- Students may not miss the conditioning or tryout days.
- Provide parents' correct email address. An informational email will be sent to parents following the meeting.
Track Information & Important Dates:
Informational Meeting - Date TBA
Informational Meeting Handout - coming soon
Athletes who make the team, must have reliable transportation to and from practice.
What should I bring with me to practice?
2018 Schedule & Dates