Advisor: Emily McClain
Where: BMS Auditorium
Who: All Buford Middle School students are invited to join.
When: 3:00-4:00 p.m. Unless otherwise indicated
Dates of Meetings: Printable schedule below
- Aug 19 (BMS Auditorium)
- Sept 23 (BMS Auditorium) *Jr. Thespian Conference Payments Accepted*
- Oct 28 (BMS Auditorium) *Jr. Thespian Conference Payments DUE*
- Nov 18 (BMS Auditorium) *Rehearsal for Winter Show*
- Dec 9 (BMS Auditorium) *Rehearsal for Winter Show* (If you do not attend this meeting, you cannot participate in the performance!)
- Dec 12 (BMS Auditorium)
- Dress Rehearsal 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner Break 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Show 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Performance is free and open to the public! Parents and friends welcome!
- Jan 27 (BMS Auditorium)
- Feb 24 (BMS Auditorium)
- Feb 28- 29 JR THESPIAN CONFERENCE!
- Depart from BMS at 4:00 p.m.
- Return from Columbus to BMS on Saturday VERY late! Students will contact parents when we depart from Columbus
with our ETA.
- Mar 30 (BMS Auditorium) *Begin learning Follies Song/Dance*
- April 27 (BMS Auditorium) *Finish learning Follies Song/Dance*
- May 7-8 (BHS PAC) *Follies Rehearsal 3-6 PM. Students may walk over to the FAC with an adult if they have a signed permission form. Otherwise, parents must provide transportation from BMS to the FAC.
- May 9 (BHS PAC) *Follies Performance
- Call time for performers 5:30 p.m.
- Show @ 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased online or at the door
- May 11 (BMS Auditorium)
- May 14 (BCSS Arena) Thespian Banquet! Please join us for a celebration of the year with the BHS Thespians.
- Dinner @ 6:00 p.m.
- Awards @ 7:00 p.m.
- Jr. Thespian Conference Informational Flyer
- Students should stay in their last period class until Walkers and After-School Activities are called.
- Families may pick up students participating in the Chess Club in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 4:00 p.m. If students' rides are late they will be sent to Wolfpack for a charge of $35.00.
- Please remember that in order for your child to walk to the Fine Arts Center for Follies rehearsal in the spring, his/her info sheet in the front office must specify permission. An adult from the middle school will walk the group over.