BMS 101 & Other Rising 6th Grade Information Fall 2021
We are so excited to welcome our rising 6th graders. Please take advantage of the information below to learn more about the middle school experience.
BMS Rising 6th Grade
BMS Band & Chorus
We are excited to announce that BMS 101 will be held on Tuesday, July 27th from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. You will need to use this link in order to reserve your 30-minute time slot.
- One adult may escort each student during their time slot.
- Time slots are divided so students will be in groups of 20. Feel free to coordinate your time slot with friends or neighbors.
- Students will receive their locker and bus information during check-in.
- Lockers and agendas will be on sale ($20) or you may purchase ahead of time on MyPaymentsPlus.
- Each group will be given a tour of the building by our 6th-grade teachers and given time to ask any questions. Time will also be given to practice opening your locker and becoming familiar with its location.
- Due to the limited amount of time allotted for each group, please do not plan on bringing school supplies. You may bring supplies to Open House or the first week of school.
- PTO will be selling Spirit Wear
- Agendas will be distributed on the first day of school.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Cole.