Open House 2021
Open House is a great time to help prepare for the new school year. Students will meet teachers, can get locker and bus information, and will have the opportunity to purchase some amazing spirit wear. BMS Open House will be Monday, August 2, 2021. Additional details are below.
- Open House is for all students. Students who attended BMS 101 or New Student/Returning Digital Student
sessions are welcome to attend Open House.
- We will have multiple sessions for Open House.
- These sessions are 9:45, 10:45, 11:45, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00.
- Each session will last for 45 minutes.
- Please do not show up at the times above without signing up.
- Click Here to Sign Up
- See our map below to help you navigate at BMS Open House including parking and entry and exit doors.
- Once you arrive at BMS, your child's 1st-period teacher will be listed at the entry doors. Full student schedules will be available in 1st period and will be open in PowerSchool by Sunday, August 1st. Once inside BMS, faculty and staff will help direct you around the building.
- Students will receive their locker and bus information during check-in. Lockers and agendas will be on sale ($20) or you may purchase ahead of time on MyPaymentsPlus.
- Students may bring school supplies to BMS Open House.
- PTO will be selling Spirit Wear.
- Agendas will be distributed by the homeroom teachers school.