Where: Mrs. Barnes' room
Who: Anyone who enjoys the company of fun people, knows how to play chess, or wants to learn how to play chess.
When: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Dates of Meetings
- Please complete the Chess Club Parent Agreement (see below).
- You don't have to know how to play chess to come to the chess club.
- Students may bring a snack and water.
- Students should stay in their last period class until After-School Activities are called.
- Families may pick up students participating in the Chess Club in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 4:00 p.m. If students' rides are late they will be sent to Wolfpack for a charge of $35.00.