Coach: Ethan Burke
The following are requirements for all Buford Middle School athletes:
- Current BCSS Physical/Concussion Form (19-20) on file
- Passing all classes (Academic and Connections)
- Be in good standing in terms of behavior and attendance
2020 Tryout Information:
- Thursday, August 6th 3:00-5:00
- Friday, August 7th 3:00-5:00
- Saturday, August 8th 9:00-11:00
All players need to plan on showing up 15-20 minutes early and will enter in through the cafeteria to the gym. This location will also be where you will pick up your daughters at the end of tryouts. Please make sure all students have their own water bottle.
All girls are required to have an updated BCSS Physical/Concussion Form on file in the main office by the first day of school. This will need to be filled out and signed by the student, parent, and doctor. The hard copy can be dropped off at the main office over the summer or during open house.
The only things the girls need to bring for tryouts are:
- shorts or spandex
- tennis shoes
- water bottle
*Please have your daughter wear the following color t-shirt for tryouts each day:
- 7th-Gold or Yellow
Please contact Ethan Burke with any questions or concerns.