Where: Media Center
Who: All Buford Middle School students are invited to join.
When: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Students should stay in their last period class until After-School Activities are called.)
General Yearbook Staff Information
- We’re excited to work with any students interested in being a part of our yearbook staff. Please note, however, that while we accept all students, due to the financial obligations we have in creating the yearbook, all staff members must demonstrate responsibility and a commitment to this activity by agreeing to and meeting the requirements below.
- Yearbook staff meets every Monday that we are in school beginning in August and ending in March. We also have four required Saturday meetings. Our meeting dates are below.
- Staff members must provide their own device for taking pictures. Students may use either a traditional camera or a phone with a camera. Students will be issued yearbook passes that will allow them to have their device with them throughout the day, however, this is a privilege and may be revoked if staff members abuse this privilege.
- Families may pick up students participating in the BMS Yearbook in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 4:00 p.m. Students not picked up by 4:05 will go to Wolfpack and parents are charged the full price for this service.
- Although all students are invited to join, please take a few minutes to review the requirements for the BMS Yearbook Staff.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Susan Nabors.
2020-2021 Meeting Dates (3:00 – 4:00)
- Aug 24 & 31
- Sept 14, 21, & 28
- Oct 5, 19, & 26
- Nov 2, 9, 16, & 30
- Dec 5*, 7, 12*, & 14
- Jan 11, & 25
- Feb 1, 6*, 8, 15, & 22
- Mar 1, 8, & 22
*REQUIRED Saturday 9:00-12:00*