- Current BCSS Physical/Concussion Form (19-20) on file
- Passing all classes (Academic and Connections)
- Be in good standing in terms of behavior and attendance
- Students will be required to pass a fitness test.
- Cleats and shin guards are not required for conditioning or try-outs, however, will need to be provided if the student makes the team.
- Games will be played at Buford City Turf Complex. Come and support our team!!
- Follow us on Twitter!
Schedule: (Please note the revised dates and locations as of March 4)
|Wed; Feb 26th||Cherokee Bluff||Cherokee Bluff MS||4:30||5:45|
|Thurs; Feb 27th||GAC||Buford||4:30||5:45|
|Tues; March 3rd||Habersham||Habersham||4:30||5:45|
|Friday, Mar 6th (Note new start times)||Lakeview||Buford||4:00||5:15|
|Mon; Mar 9th||North Hall||Buford||4:30||5:45|
|Thurs; Mar 12th||West Jackson||Buford||4:30||5:45|
|Mon; Mar 16th||GAC||GAC||4:30||5:45|
|Wed; Mar 18th||Habersham||Buford||5:00||6:15|
|Mon; Mar 23rd||South Hall||Buford||4:30||5:45|
|Wed; Mar 25th||West Jackson||West Jackson||4:30||5:45|
|Mon; Mar 30th||Wesleyan||Wesleyan||4:30||5:45|
|Wed, April 1st||Gainesville||Gainesville||4:30||5:45|