Families have two options for ordering yearbooks.
- Students may bring their payments to the media center. We can only accept cash or check.
- Families may reserve their books online.
Things to Know:
- Reserve Early: To accommodate our increased student population we have increased the number of books we order each year, but we still sell out. We strongly encourage all families to reserve a book as soon as possible.
- Tips/Suggestions: Please note the following to ensure your students' books are reserved:
- We do not have a deadline for purchases. Our books are available for purchase until we are sold out. For this reason, we strongly recommend reserving your book early.
- Please print/save a copy of your screen, receipt, or confirmation number for confirmation purposes.
- Verify the transaction has gone through on your card. The company we use is Walsworth.
- Feel free to confirm the transaction was successful by emailing Susan Nabors
- Due to the high volume of books we sell, please do NOT wait until May to confirm your purchase.
- Questions/Concerns: Contact Susan Nabors