To accommodate our increased student population we ordered more books last year than we ever have, but still sold out. We strongly encourage all families to reserve a book as soon as possible.
Contact Susan Nabors with any questions or concerns.
Families can reserve their books in two ways:
- Order online. (Please Note: Online orders are until April 3 or until all books are sold. We suggest ordering early to ensure your student has a book)
- Bring payments to the media center (cash, check, or money order).
Don’t wait — if you want to personalize your book, namestamping starts at $7 & must be purchased before Jan. 24, 2020!
Please note the following to ensure your students' books are reserved:
- We strongly recommend reserving your book early.
- Please print/save a copy of your screen or confirmation number for confirmation purposes.
- Verify the transaction has gone through on your card.
- Feel free to confirm the transaction was successful by emailing Susan Nabors.
Due to the high volume of books we sell, please do NOT wait until the spring to confirm your purchase. Please contact Susan Nabors if you have any questions.