Where: Mrs. Hesson's room (201)
Who: All Buford Middle School students are invited to join.
What: Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America is a nonprofit national career and technical student organization offered at BMS. FCCLA meetings will be held once a month from 3:00-4:00 in Mrs. Hesson’s room. Through FCCLA students will have the opportunity to enter projects they have made in class into competitions against students across the state! Students will also have the opportunity to participate in various community service projects, attend leadership conferences/ field trips, attend social events, and develop skills for the workforce. FCCLA is a great way to meet people and to get involved in your community and school. Involvement in FCCLA offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life: planning, goal setting, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal communication necessary in the home and workplace.
2020-21 Dates of Meetings: FCCLA meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 3:00-4:00 in Mrs. Hesson's room 201.
12/10 (FCCLA, FBLA, and TSA will be having their holiday social on Thursday 12/10 from 3:00-4:00. We will have snacks and an optional white elephant gift exchange. Members that would like to participate in the white elephant gift exchange are asked to bring a wrapped $10-$15 gift that any BMS student would enjoy.)
5/12 EOY CTSO Party
- Families may pick up students participating in FCCLA in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 4:00 p.m. If students' rides are late they will be sent to Wolfpack for a charge of $35.00.
- $20 membership fee (cash or check payable to BMS)
- Please fill out the form below and pay Mrs. Hesson your $20 membership fee.
- For updates and reminders regarding FCCLA please follow us on Instagram @bmsfccla.
- In order to sign up for our text message reminders text @baga92 to 81010
- If you are interested in being an FCCLA officer (President, Vice President, etc.) please fill out this seperate application.