Where: Room 6109
Who: All Buford Middle School students are invited to join
When: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Students should stay in their last period class until After-School Activities are called.)
General Debate Club Information
- Students will be encouraged to come to the debate club prepared to discuss selected topics.
- Students will examine current events and topics then learn to respectfully discuss the topics.
- Multiple debate formats will be used.
- Students will learn how to use "civil discourse" to discuss topics.
- Students should stay in their last period class until After-School Activities are called.
- Families may pick up students participating in the Debate Club in the front of the cafeteria promptly at 4:00 p.m. Students not picked up by 4:05 will go to Wolfpack and parents are charged the full price for this service.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa Castleman.
Debate Club Meeting Dates:
- Oct 13
- Nov 17
- Dec 1
- Jan 19
- Feb 2
- March 2
- April 13
- April 27