Where: Mrs. Holland's Room
Who: All Buford Middle School students are invited to join
When: 2:45 - 3:45 p.m. (Students should stay in their last period class until after-school activities are called.)
General Debate Club Information
- Students will be encouraged to come to the debate club prepared to discuss selected topics.
- Students will examine current events and topics then learn to respectfully discuss the topics.
- Multiple debate formats will be used.
- Students will need their Chromebooks.
- Students will learn how to use "civil discourse" to discuss topics.
- Students should stay in their last period class until after-school activities are called.
- Families may pick up students in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 3:45 p.m. Students not picked up by 4:00 will go to Wolfpack, and parents are charged the full price for this service.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Temple Holland.
2023-24 Dates of Meetings: First Wednesday of the month (starting September 6th, 2023)