Where: Media Center
Who: Anyone who enjoys video editing or wants to learn more about it
When: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
2020-21 Dates of Meetings: Every Wednesday that school is in session, beginning in September and ending in April.
- Please complete the Video Editing Club Parent Agreement (see below).
- You don't have to know how to edit videos to join the video editing club.
- The video editing club is a self-directed club where students can work individually or with friends to produce small videos for fun or even for assignments.
- Students may bring a snack and water.
- Students should stay in their last period class until After-School Activities are called.
- Families may pick up students participating in the video editing club in the front of the building under the portico promptly at 4:00 p.m. If students' rides are late they will be sent to Wolfpack for a charge of $35.00.