Where: Buford High School Orchestra Room (1103) (NOTE: This activity meets at Buford HIGH School)
Who: Any interested Buford Middle School students - no experience required!
When: Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00-4:30 p.m. Students will leave when bus riders are called to ride the activity bus to the high school. They should come straight to room 1103 in the Performing Arts Center.
2022-23 Dates of Meetings and Events:
- Parent Meet and Greet and Instrument Fittings - August 9 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at BHS Orchestra Room (1103):
- See the orchestra room
- try the different instruments and make your choice
- meet the teacher
- receive your supplies list
- have your questions answered
- get ready to be an inaugural member of the Wolfpack Strings!
- Regular Rehearsals - Every Monday and Wednesday from 3:00-4:30
- Performances: TBA
- Join the inaugural Wolfpack Strings Orchestra Program!
- No experience is required
- We will learn how to perform music together and will participate in at least 2 concerts and other music events throughout the school year!
- All activities will take place after school.
We have an amazing orchestra teacher, Ms. Dana Ballard, who has led successful orchestra programs at Mill Creek High School and Duluth High School before taking the helm for the new orchestra program at Buford.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Bridget Wildes!